Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. The use of our services is subject to your compliance and acceptance with the following statements. Once you subscribe or use any of our services, you agree that you have read and understood the terms and conditions and ready to bound by the below statements. Note:In these Terms, references to ‘you’, ‘your’, ‘user’ shall mean the end user accessing the website, and ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘Company’, ‘MetaFur’ shall mean Parth Life & Workspaces (“Parth Life & Workspaces”).
1.2. The Company may collect non-personal information relating to your activities while accessing the Platform or other information from and about the devices through which the Platform is used including SDK/API/JS code version, browser, Internet service provider, timestamp, application identifier, application version, application distribution channel, independent device identifier, Android ad master identifier, network card (MAC) address, and international mobile device identification code (IMEI), the equipment model, the terminal manufacturer, the terminal device operating system version, the session start/stop time, location, language, the time zone and the network state (WiFi and so on).
1.3. You may also disclose your exact location if you choose to enable your computer or mobile device to send us location information. The Company may use and store information about your location to provide features of the Platform and to improve and customize the Platform.
1.4. The Company may keep track of how you interact with links across the Platform, including third-party services, and client applications. The Company does this to help improve the Platform, for example, to provide relevant advertising, and to be able to share aggregate click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on.
1.5. The Company’s servers automatically record information ("Log Data") created by your use of the Platform. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. The Company receives Log Data when you interact with the Platform. The Company uses Log Data to provide services on the Platform and to measure, customize, and improve them.
The product shown in the image is a reference product and the new manufactured product can look different from the one shown in the image due to various factors like lighting, manual polish, wood’s texture, etc.
Metafur products are available in a fixed set of Finishes. So please discuss the finish you need with our customer support team once in order to receive the best quality product. Please note that in case of Solid Wood products, slight grains would be visible. There may be a slight variation in finish between the actual product and the 3-D designs which are being displayed on our website.
www.mfur.com provides an Internet based platform to sell their products on the website. Such services enable users to purchase home furnishing products upon placing an order. Once an order placed, the Company will ship the product, and the user will be entitled to pay for it.
Eligibility to Use
According to the Indian Constitution, a person under the age of 18 is minor. Services and facilities offered on our website shall not be available for minors. Please note if you are living outside of India then it’s your responsibility to make sure whether you are eligible or not for our services.
Persons barred under the laws of India are not permitted to use our services. The Company reserves the end right to reject or grant the access to a new user or terminate the access of existing users, at any time. Also, the Company shall not be required to furnish any reason for it.
User Account, Password, and Security
The website registration process enables a user to access the services. Certain user information is required to create an account at our website. It is the sole responsibility of the user to maintain the confidentiality of the User Id and password received upon completion of the registration. Users are also responsible for any activity occurred under the account, thus make sure to exit at the end of each session to prevent unauthorized access of your account or breach of security. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage emerged if you fail to obey the terms.
User is responsible for the validity of account information provided during the website registration process. In case of submission of untrue, incomplete or inaccurate information the Company has the end rights to suspend or terminate your account.
The Company uses reasonable security measures, at the minimum those mandated under applicable law to safeguard and protect your data and information. The Company has implemented such measures, as stated above, to protect against unauthorized access to, and unlawful interception of your information. However, security risks cannot be completely eliminated while using the internet. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond its control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your username, password, or other security information for your account with anyone. You accept the inherent security implications of providing information over the internet and agree not to hold the Company responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of personal information unless the Company has been grossly and wilfully negligent.
Product and Pricing Information
The Pricing Information relating to the Product shall be as displayed on the Website and as disclosed to You at the time of Your purchase/order. We do not guarantee that the price will be the lowest for similar products within any given locality, city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to You. While MetaFur strives to provide accurate information relating to Products and Services including pricing information or availability, but typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a Product or Service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error, MetaFur will have the right to modify the price of the Product or Services and contact You for further instructions via e-mail address provided by You at the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify You of such cancellation. If MetaFur cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be remitted to Your account from which the payment was made. MetaFur reserves the right to change the discounts offered at any time during the sale and without prior notice.
2. The Services, Website and the materials offered to a user can only be used for purposes that are permitted by: (a) the Terms; and (b) any applicable law, regulation or relevant jurisdictions.
3. You agree to adhere to the limitations on circulation, use and reproduction of any material accessed from us in accordance to the Terms mentioned in the ‘Use of Material’ section.
4. You agree not to access the website, the material or the services through any other interface, which is not provided by the Company. Use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any other similar process to access or attempt or access the website or content (or any portion thereof) shall be strictly prohibited.
5. The Company disclaims all the liabilities arising in relation to offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable content that is exposed to a user while accessing the website.
6. The content posted or uploaded on the website should not be offensive and should be in accordance to the applicable laws. Users are legally liable for the content they post. Hence you accept not to:
a. Discredit, harass, abuse or violate the legal rights
b. Impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person
c. Publish, post or distribute any inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information
d. Upload the files, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws that are not owned by you
e. Upload files containing virus or similar program that may damage the website
f. Undertake any activity that disrupts the website, the servers or networks connected to the website
g. Seek unauthorized access to the system or network or to any server of the website, or any attempt to gain access via illegitimate means such as hacking
h. Scan the vulnerability or breach the authentication measure of the website or networks connected to the website
i. Harm the website, resources, accounts, servers, networks connected to the websites, or any links affiliated to it
j. Collect or share data about other users
k. Use of any device to interfere the working of the website
l. Use of the website content or material that is unlawful. Or to practice any illegal activity that violates the rights of the Company
m. Conduct surveys, pyramid schemes, contests or chain letters
n. Download files of another, users posted on the website that is illegal to be distributed in such manner;
o. Delete any author attributions, legal notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin of the software contained in the uploaded file
p. Infringe code of conduct applicable for to or any particular service
q. Breach applicable laws or regulations in force within or outside India and
r. Reverse engineer, copy, dispense, exhibit, reproduce, publish, license, transfer or sell any information acquired from the Website.
7. You agree that you are solely responsible for any loss or damage or any breach of your obligations under the terms.
8. Acknowledge that MetaFur does not facilitate the products from any other vendors. Hence the Company shall not be responsible for any certifications, warranty or guarantee offered by any other vendor.
Use of Material
1. The Company grants you a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable right to access the product catalogue or any other material available on the website. In accordance with the terms, you may:
a. Access the material for personal, internal an informational purpose.
b. Not alter the material available on the website.
c. Not remove any copyright or proprietary notices available on the website.
2. The design, layout and look, and feel of the website are protected under intellectual property rights, thus copying of the same shall not be granted here in.
3. Unless or otherwise permitted, users are not allowed to download or install any of the software available on the website.
1. Basic requirements to access and transact on the website, such as computer and Internet connection, shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
2. The website should be used for the sensible purpose only, users shall not indulge in activities that are not foreseen by the website.
3. Loss or damage arises out of decaf authorization for a transaction shall not be the liability of the Company.
Intellectual Property Rights
The website, texts, graphics, UI, visual interfaces, images, sounds and music, codes on the website is owned and controlled by MetaFur and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look-and-feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website are the property of MetaFur. You are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior consent of MetaFur.
MetaFur owns all intellectual property rights to the trademark “MetaFur” and variants thereof, and the domain name, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
Except as expressly provided herein, You acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from MetaFur.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
We make sure that all the information posted on the website is correct, however the Company never warrants the accuracy, quality and completeness of data, product, and services.
The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages caused by:
1. The use or inability of use of services;
2. Unauthorized access to the user’s data; and
3. Any matter is related to the services.
The Company shall not be liable for delay or inability to use of the website or services, or any information, software and graphics acquired through the website. Further, we are not responsible for non- availability of the website during periodic maintenance or accidental suspension caused due to technical reasons.
You acknowledge that data obtained from the website is done entirely through your wisdom. Thus, you agree that you will be responsible for any damage and loss caused to your computer with such data.
1. The term will continue to apply until terminated by you or MetaFur. Further, you may terminate the agreement by:
a. Not accessing the website
b. Closing your account on our website
a. Terms, conditions or any policy of the Company, applicable to you is violated.
b. The provision of the services to you becomes unlawful.
c. The provision of the services to you is no longer commercially viable.
d. The Company chooses to discontinue the access to the website, in general or specifically, for you.
e. Termination or suspension due to technical reasons may include, removal of access to the website, deletion of user material (including files and material of user with account information), exclude you from accessing our website.
f. The Company shall not be liable to any third party for such termination.
g. You acknowledge that termination shall not affect your liabilities and obligation.
1. Terms, transactions and any mutual claims between you and the Company shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India.
2. All claims and disputes arising in connection with the website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Jaipur, Rajasthan.
If MetaFur permits you to post any material from the website, you hereby undertake to ensure that it should not be:
a. Offensive, Abusive and threating.
b. Defame the applicable laws and rights.
As per terms, users can be held legally liable for every content or material posted on the website, and legally accountable if the content or material is defamatory or protected by copyright and trademark. In case you come across any abuse or violation of the terms, please report to our Customer Support.
Newsletters and Communication
You agree to receive communication and newsletters via SMS and emails from MetaFur. To unsubscribe kindly follow the procedure set forth in the Website.
1. Notice: All notices from the Company will be served either by general notification on the website or via an email to the designated account.
3. Severability: Provision of the terms, or any portion because of that, found unenforceable by a competent jurisdiction, shall not affect other portion of the terms.
4. Waiver:Failure to enforce or exercise any provision of the terms by the Company, shall not constitute a waiver of such provision.
5. Feedback and Information: The Company is free to use the feedback provided by you to the website. You warrant that:
a. Your feedback does not contain any confidential information of you.
b. MetaFur is not committed under any liabilities of confidentiality.
c. Under any circumstances, you are not entitled to any compensation for the feedback.
6. Fidelity not guaranteed: MetaFur hereby disclaims the guarantee of exactness of the appearance or finish of the final product. In case you receive any damaged product, a photographic evidence must be forwarded at Customer Support within 24 hours of receiving the product. The evidence will be reviewed by our representatives, and a valid damage will be confirmed for a replacement via an email or a SMS. In case of damaged replacement, the order will be cancelled and we will refund the whole amount. Further, you agree that MetaFur have the final rights to decide whether a product is significantly damaged or not.
Order tracking and estimated time of delivery
1. The ideal way to track your order is to sign-up at MetaFur, then visit the order tracking page. Here, you can check the details pertaining to your order, such as Order confirmation, Manufacturing progress, Quality check and dispatch details. We always try our best to deliver the product within the specified or communicated time limit. We also proactively get in touch with the customer, either through electronic means or through calls, to notify them about the status of their product and where it is in transit. If, in a rare case, you haven’t received communication of any form from us after 10 days of placing an order, feel free to give us a call at our customer care number or drop an email at Customer Support.
2. Team MetaFur is dedicated to dispatching your products within 5 to 7 days of the timeline; however, in case of exceptional situations like transport strike, riots, natural calamities (like rains, flood, earthquakes, etc.), it might happen that the Estimated delivery time may exceed than the promised timeline. In such exceptional cases, MetaFur may cancel the order and refund the full amount to the customer as per the scenario. As the custom products are manufactured from scratch on order, so sometimes it can get extended. This delivery time is not applicable for some specific pin codes.
Delivery or Installation charges, or any hidden fees
No, but the free delivery is only applicable for the very first attempt on a visit to your ship-to address. In case of a missed delivery, (from a customer) an extra visiting charge would be applicable for later delivery. Also, we shall not be responsible for providing installation of study table, wall shelf, beds etc. upto the value of INR 10,000. In case customer want to avail this service an additional charge of INR 500 excluding applicable taxes (may differ according to the geographic area) would be applicable at the time of placing the order.
1. When the product has been delivered to your doorstep, please ensure the following: Please check all the external surfaces of your product for any forms of breakages, cracks, chip-offs, unfinished patches or insect infestations.
2. If there is a scratch or a crack on the product, raise this issue with our customer support team. Once the issue identified, we shall remanufacture or rectify the product/part of the product.
3. For all products that are kept on the floor, such as tables and chairs, ensure that the product stands stable and straight. If there happens to be an uneven leg (If the difference of the uneven leg is more than 5mm), we will take the item back and provide a replacement or a repair, based on the extent of the change required.
4. For all forms of seating products, such as sofas, kindly sit on the product to ensure that the whole structure is stable with your weight on it. Also check the fabrics for any deformities or defects.
5. We make sure that the insides of storage products, such as drawers, are well- finished so as to not have any splinters or loose pieces that might hurt your arms. However, the extent of polish in these internal areas may not match with the extent of polish on the external areas.
6. Wood, especially hardwoods, have natural physical aspects, such as differing grain patterns and minimal stain differences. No knots will be present in your product, as these result in structural weakness, and are rejected at the quality control stage. Differing grain patterns and stain differences are generally acceptable on hardwood products.
7. During the summer months, hardwood products may expand slightly, which might result in some drawers to get stuck. This is completely normal, and you need not worry about it. Minimize the exposure of the product to heat, and when Summer passes, it will return back to the previous form.
Once the product has been delivered to you, and after your inspections, MetaFur won’t be liable to any damage that occurs due to mishandling or rough usage. Any self- mishandled or damage issues reported after successful delivery and installation of the product, will not be considered as company’s responsibility. On such circumstances the customer is 100% accountable for these self-damages caused to the product and shall not receive any replacement or refund from the company. As well any damage on inspection if found due to rigid use or mis-handling will overpass the criteria of refund/replacement or compensations.